COVID 19 Policy
COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS: Guest acknowledge the existence of COVID-19 and the Coronavirus. Guest acknowledges the dangers of the virus and the potential exposure to the virus that could occur as a result of their stay and Guest is choosing to assume that risk by traveling and staying at a property in an area where other travelers are likely to be present, rather than guest sheltering in place in their home. Guest acknowledges each member of their household, immediate family, or anyone they intend to bring to the property to the best of their knowledge have not tested positive for the virus or awaiting virus test results, and have not with the last 14 days arrived from or been in contact with someone who has travelled abroad. Guest further agrees they will hold harmless, release, defend, and indemnify the Hotel for any exposure to or lawsuit or other claim by anyone as a result of the virus causing injury, illness or other damages arising from the property being utilized. All guests shall comply with all Federal, State, and Local guidance regarding the virus and mitigation efforts.
- To guarantee your reservation, we require a credit card and a 50% deposit with the remaining balance due upon arrival.
- One night stays require full payment (including tax) to guarantee your reservation.
- Rates and minimum night stay requirements vary depending on season & availability and are subject to change.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival & will be assessed a $30 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival are non-refundable.
- Modifications to dates of stay must be made at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability and a $30.00 bookkeeping fee.
- We are truly sorry but we cannot be responsible for early departures, inclement weather or emergencies of any kind. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note: Guests renting The Satterfield Cottage and The Old Laundry Cottage are NOT entitled to a refund.
A note on parking: The Chalfonte does not have a parking lot. Parking is street parking only around the hotel, so start looking for parking upon crossing Franklin Street, which is the bordering street of the back end of the Chalfonte's property. Please do not park in the yellow. You may pull around the front of the hotel and park in the 15-minute unloading space, and then proceed to a parking space.